March & December + 108 euros
April & November + 126 euros
– 3rd until the 9th of March
– 10th until the 16th of March
– 17th until the 23rd of March
– 24th until the 30th of March
– 31st of March until the 6th of April
– 7th until the 13th of April
– 14th until the 20th of April
– 21st until the 27th of April
– 3rd until the 9th of November
– 10th until the 16th of November
– 17th until the 23rd of November
– 24th until the 30th of November
– 1st until the 7th of December
– 8th until the 14th of December
– 15th until the 21st of December
- Any other dates are available privately. Inquire for more details.
- This package is made for climbers of all levels, but we’ll have an extra instructor available to take advanced lead climbers to go climb harder routes.
Arrival to our partner hostel, the Racing Mackerel, located in the heart of Lagos, where you’ll check in your dorm room (one double private room available) and enjoy the facilities. We’ll pick you up from the bus station or train station if you’d like, or arrange an airport pick-up (contact us for the rates). We’ll then gather the team, share a dinner and discuss the plan for the next few days. We can get to know each-other better and then plant the seeds for an epic week…
You’ll start the day with breakfast. We’ll then head to our introductory site of Bensafrim to spend the day climbing and getting acquainted with the local rock. We’ll have a break for a picnic style lunch at the crag and then carry on climbing in the afternoon. We’ll head back to the hostel, so you can enjoy a hot shower and free-time for the rest of the day.
After breakfast, we’ll jump on our super van with all the climbing gear needed and head to Sagres, in order to abseil and climb over its majestic 30 meter long sea-cliffs. We’ll enjoy one more meal outdoors and spend the afternoon climbing some more. We’ll head back to Lagos in the end of the day for another relaxing evening.
This will be a very needed resting day. You can sleep, explore and enjoy some down-time in the old town. 🙂 And since we like our climbers to stay healthy and happy, you’ll have an included restorative yoga class in the end of the day with our partnering Yoga studio, Inlight, just across the street.
After our usual breakfast, we’re back on the rocks! We’ll head back to Sagres in order to enjoy some stunning new locations next to the ocean. We’ll head back in the end of the day for another free night.
The last and a very exciting day! After the morning breakfast, we’ll head to Rocha da Pena, Algarve’s biggest and most established climbing paradise with routes for all levels! We’ll stop for a pic-nic lunch and keep climbing away! After another full day of learning and sharing we’ll return to the head-quarters for showers and relaxation. We will be definitely celebrating the amazing feats this night over dinner, sharing stories, and, if the energy levels permit, go down-town for a stroll. 🙂
Wake up slowly when you wish. Let us know if we can help you get somewhere, if you need a ride, information, free hugs or more fun!